Hidden Damage Revealed
Flood water gets everywhere, even places you can’t see. It saturates your flooring and your walls, and there’s no way to just dry it out yourself. Rely on our flood recovery experts to carefully inspect and uncover the full extent of water damage you’ve suffered, then act quickly to do a complete repair.
After Your Home Floods:
- If a plumbing issue of some sort has caused the flooding, turn off any water source.
- If a natural disaster caused your home to flood, you may need to evacuate the building and even leave the immediate area or region.
- Once you’ve left, have a professional assess whether it’s safe for you to return or not.
- Call your insurance agent or reach out to your insurance provider and inform them you’ve experienced a flood.*
- Photograph all the damage you can.
- Call on our team to find out what your repair and recovery options are.
A standard homeowner’s insurance policy will not typically cover flood damage. Depending on the cause of the flood, you may or may not be covered for any damage you’ve suffered. If your home or office is at risk of flooding, speak to your insurance agent/company and have them help you learn about your flood protection options, or go to FloodSmart.gov/find to find a provider to help you.
Collaborating With Your Insurance Company
We work closely with your insurance company to ensure that you get the coverage you expect. Part of that process is to properly assess and document any and all damage, then make a plan to do the necessary remediation work.
You’ll almost certainly need to have mold remediation performed within your home if it’s flooded. In the middle of this difficult experience, our experts will provide you courteous, respectful service and a clearly communicated plan for the restoration services you need.